Video Surveillance Systems
Thanks to recent developments in technology, home video surveillance is now easy, affordable and provides superior levels of safety and security. With our wide range of options, Sievers Security has a home video surveillance solution to fit your needs.
Why Do You Need Video Surveillance in Your Home?
- Remotely monitor sidewalks, driveways, gates, gardens, and patios.
- Monitor the activities of a nanny, baby-sitter, or caregiver.
- Keep an eye on children's play and sleeping areas.
- Monitor swimming pools for safety or unauthorized use.
- Monitor for intruders and help solve burglaries with video evidence.
- Receive notifications when children get home and view video to see who might be with them.
- Monitor your pet’s behavior while you're away from home.
- Keep an eye on house or pool cleaners, and other in-home services.
- Remotely monitor your home while you’re away on vacation.
- Remotely monitor second homes or vacation homes.
- Let friends and relatives look in on special occasions remotely.
Why Choose Sievers Security?
Sievers home video surveillance systems are professional systems installed by professionals. Many do-it-yourself video kits rely on low-quality sensors and cameras, cause frequent false alarms and have poor quality video.
Sievers Security will help you choose the right camera for your needs, and our high quality components ensure reliability. We will install a professional camera system with dependable monitoring services so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from home video surveillance.
Why Sievers Security Rocks the Competition
- We mount your cameras securely to exterior of your home.
- The power cords are dropped down inside the wall to an outlet.
- Sievers Security is a local company.
- We provide custom installation (not just off the shelf).
- AlarmForce's cameras hang by a wreath bracket on your front door, which is not secure. The power cords hang down the wall and across your floor to an outlet.
- AlarmForce is not an American company and does not offer any custom installation.
- ADT is expensive and not a local company.
Call Sievers Security today at 866-SIEVERS (866-743-8377) to learn how an affordable, easy-to-use surveillance system can add new levels of safety and security to your home.