Home Automation Systems
Take your security system to the next level with a Home Automation System from Sievers Security. In addition to a comprehensive security package, our home automation systems put you in control of all of your home's comfort systems and points of access. Launch your home into the 21st century with a complete home automation system that puts you in control of a wide range of systems in your home, including:
- Sievers Security's Home Automation Systems are fully functioning security systems with many advanced features.
- Your home will immediately alert you of all dangers, including intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide, freezing conditions, and water pipe breaks.
- Programmable variations of lighting and audio from your stereo or television can make a vacant home look and sound occupied.
- Monitor swimming pools for safety or unauthorized use.
- Monitor for intruders and help solve burglaries with video evidence.
Enhanced Fire Protection
- In the event of a fire your air conditioner and electrical appliances are turned off to deter the spread of smoke and fire throughout your home.
- Optimal interior lighting aids in your family's safe exit.
- Program lights to come on when a door is opened or when a car enters your driveway.
- Transform the look of your home with true architectural lighting scenes.
- Light up a dark hallway when motion is sensed.
- Have your lights adjust automatically by time of day.
- Turn off all lights in the house at bedtime with one button ease.
Energy Management through Temperature Control
- A full line of communicating thermostats provides automatic control of your home's temperature based on mode (Day, Night, Away), room occupancy, or outdoor temperature.
- Precision electronics maintain an even temperature for ultimate comfort and savings on your utility bill.
Whole House Control
- Never again worry if you've turned off the stove, iron or coffeepot.
- Control your pool or spa's filters, timers, heating, temperature and solar control.
- Save money by scheduling your water heater to turn off during the day when no one is home.
- Control your irrigation solenoid valves for lawn sprinklers, plus inputs for rain sensing.
Sievers Security |
Siever Security |
Seaver Security |
Seavers Security |
Seevers Security |
Seivers Security |
Severs Security |
Max Alarm |