About Sievers Security
Sievers Security sells, installs, monitors and maintains home and business systems for security, fire alarms, access control, automation, video surveillance, and medical alert. We are a family owned and operated company. Our name is behind everything we do. We are committed to providing the best residential and commercial security systems in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
We provide medical alert monitoring nationwide and security monitoring for the greater northeast Ohio counties of: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Erie, Franklin, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Ottawa, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull and Wayne.
Why Choose Sievers Security?
- We are here for you. We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with service vehicles on call day or night. When you call Sievers Security, you will talk to a person, not a computer. Plus, if you ever need to, you can speak directly to an owner at Sievers Security.
- We own and operate our own central monitoring station located right here in Cleveland, Ohio since 1957. We know our city, our customers and the police. Many of our competitors are not local. Sievers is, and provides local service. Many alarm providers use third party answering services. Sievers Security does not subcontract monitoring. When you call our monitoring station, you will talk to a trained Sievers Security representative.
- Our size is our advantage. When you choose Sievers Security, we make it our mission to get to know your business and learn about your specific needs. You'll never be just a number to us.
- Our products are of the highest quality at a competitive price. We've chosen the best equipment the industry has to offer for both reliability and ease of use.
- Go to the Better Business Bureau website and see Sievers Security's A+ rating!